I made another Kika tunic. This is the free pattern from Tina Givens. You can read about it in this post about my first tunic made. I have worn it a lot during the hot weather, so much so that I knew I needed to make another one.
This second one is in Nani Iro's Freedom Garden, Greece. On initial basting and trying on I found that the shoulders were all weird (sorry, no photos of that) in that they were too heavy and didn't "sit" properly with the double gauze fabric. So I took out my trusty Wiksten tank pattern and used it as a template to trim things down. That did the trick!
|Kika tunic, front view|
|Kika tunic, back view|
I'll be back tomorrow with another garment. (BTW, I've noticed a few people have started following this blog on Bloglovin' so thank you for that! I would love to hear from you.)