Hello! Spring is here. It is pouring and pouring the wet stuff but at least it's not the snowfall that's hitting other areas!
I have made a blue linen dress, dubbed the Franken-dress, just because I was just "playing" with pattern pieces. I have patched pieces to the bodice and sleeves, I have crooked seams, etc and if I did it on a plain fabric you would really see all the "band-aids". Because the print is a busy floral I was able to get away with it (I think).
Matatabi last year. All in all, it worked, it's wearable!
101 Trousers from Merchant & Mills. The top is the Lou Box Top from Sew DIY which I made last October but for some reason did not blog. I haven't worn it much as it was too cold by then I think. I'm sure I will make another one but use a more drapey fabric than this double gauze (Nani Iro) and maybe go down one size. Maybe.
Thanks for stopping by!