Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Nani iro Spring 2016 and the rest of my necklaces

I wasn't expecting to post so soon but a ray of sunshine arrived in the mail today, via Miss Matatabi. :-)  The Nani Iro Spring 2016 collection is so gorgeous that I just had to bring some home!

I'm envisioning a button front blouse for the red floral and a scarf for the back piece.
The blue-grey will likely be a dress.
The stripe will likely be a top. By coincidence I made a coordinating necklace a couple of days ago!
Some samples. What a lovely painterly palette! It just makes my heart do a little dance when I look at these gorgeous colours!
Here are the remaining four necklaces I've finished making. I've put away all my jewelry making gear and getting my sewing stuff back into view!  It was fun to try my hand at beading but now it's time to sew again.



I am really loving the splashes of colour right now as it is a grey, rainy day here. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! I saw your instagram post and started drooling over the fabrics. lolol! Now I get to see some closeups. Fabulous! I can see why you love Nani Iro so much. I've started following her on instagram, thanks to you. :D Love your necklaces. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely fabric, happy plans. Lovely necklaces too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely fabric, happy plans. Lovely necklaces too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you've fallen in love with these fabrics, Margaret!! Can't wait to see what you end up making with them...

    Your necklaces turned out great and will look wonderful with your newly sewn outfits. They were a nice little diversion, but I'm sure your sewing machine is happy to see you back!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you--hope you get some chocolates (or even better--fabrics!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see the rest of your necklaces. They will go great with the things you will make with these wonderful new fabrics. No wonder that you are longing for sewing again now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful array of fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete