A couple of posts back I had mentioned falling in love with the West Water Tunic. It was just one of those patterns that the minute I saw it I knew I had to sew it.
To start off with, I really liked the fabric on the cover of the design and I wanted to make one similar. For my wearable muslin, I actually managed to refashion a pair of pants and use the leftover fabric from that project to make this. It was a good thing too as I found out it's a little snug and I will need to size up next time.
Here it is looking adorable on the hanger. There's no seam down the back. I didn't have enough material so had to piece the back together. I love that collar!
I just finished my Roberts Dungarees Dress last night and will have to get some photos taken. That post should be up very soon.
Thanks for stopping by!