Saturday, May 16, 2015

MMM 2015 - Day 16

Another Sailor Top today, with a pair of cropped pants from Vogue 8985. It's the same pair as I made here.  I found these pants are just the best for working out in the garden - comfy, cool and fits well for all that gardening 'workout'.
The fabric of the top comes from an older Nani Iro print. The pants are made from Alison Glass Handcrafted line.

Half-way through Me-Made-May!  I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's creations. I can definitely see the holes in my wardrobe. I've been making some bottoms (summer pants, skirts) but I think I need a dress or two! 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am trying to resist buying the sailor top pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a reply to your previous day's comment. I'd go for the sailor top pattern!

    ps I found out the name of the Liberty fabric for my dress that you were asking about - it's Garnett.

    ReplyDelete