Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sewing in 2015

Happy New Year!

While I have made a couple of gifts for friends after Christmas (better late than never) I found myself at a bit of a standstill as to what to sew first - frankly the amount of pattern choices, fabrics can get a bit overwhelming. The answer came this week in the way of  the Coletterie's Wardrobe Architect 2015 Challenge.

This was a series started in January 2014. I didn't get bitten by the sewing bug until summer 2014 so I had no idea  about this series until months after the fact.  Now Kristen is kick-starting this challenge and it's just what I need!

Here's to a great sewing year!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh! This is just what I need! Im going to join you in this January challenge- my wardrobe is kinds all over the place- this might help me narrow down a style! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting! I'll enjoy watching you take this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Melissa! Colette surely comes up with some timely clever solutions. Mine is to work through all the fabric that I've stashed in the past years. I only need to now to match patterns with fabrics. Easier than done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see some similarities to the stitching bug - lots of patterns and fabrics and what to work on next, lol. I wish you good luck with this challenge and am looking forward to seeing what you will sew first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a fun and worthwhile challenge, Melissa! Good luck--I know I'll enjoy watching your wardrobe take shape :)

    ReplyDelete