Sunday, December 14, 2014

Wiksten Tova in Nani Iro Sen Ritsu Metallic

It's mid-December and every year Christmas seems to rush head long into my face! Things get busy and things I want to get done seem to take longer than I'd planned. Anyone have the same experience?!

I made this Tova last month. It's sewn with Nani Iro Sen Ritsu Mezzo Piano from the 2014 Autumn/Winter collection. I purchased it from the lovely Frances of Miss Matatabi.  It's brushed cotton and oh so cozy!


Yes, it's true, I'm totally addicted to Nani Iro fabrics! Oh well, there are worse things to be addicted to!

Here's my lovely Daisy being the enigmatic cat!
I've finished the majority of the baking (cookies) last week. I hope to do some gift sewing this week, fingers crossed!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Your Tova is lovely! The fabric is oh so pretty -- I understand your addiction if the fabrics are all like that. Your sewing skills are pretty flawless now, aren't they? Cute Daisy. Always love seeing your cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wiksten Tova suits you perfectly. Great work on the inset. And Daisy is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous fabric, Melissa--it looks great on you... You just keep getting better and better in your finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! I love miss matatabi she has such a great collection. I made a muslin of this pattern but I need to make a few adjustments to it. Yours looks like it fits really well.

    ReplyDelete