- First, I cut the Front right down the middle. Then I used some skinny selvedge pieces for the front plackets.You can see in the photo that the strips are of uneven sizes as that's all the fabric I had to use. I had not planned to make this, otherwise I might have made better use of the fabric placement.
- I just put in a little snap closure for the top, for now. I might change this later but I like how this looks. This fabric is just perfect for this cardi design.
- Ahh, the pockets - totally free form cutting and they are zany (read: crooked!). I used some precious favourite scraps of fabric to trim the pockets and the sleeves too. Love! If I had more of this fabric I would've used it to bind the neckline and hem.
It was a really fun and interesting experience to just make changes as my whimsy took over. I think this may become a habit!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!