Monday, September 1, 2014

Two more finishes for August

Although I finished these two in August I couldn't find the time to post about them. Instead I had to do more re-organizing of my sewing enterprise! I think I've finally "got it" now.

Here are the final two finishes in August:

The first one is the revised/resized Dress E from the Stylish Dress Book. What I am most pleased about it is the fabric, which is an out-of-print Nani Iro fabric called Fuccra (I think). I hunted down the fabric and bought 3 pieces from two different sellers! This dress makes me happy!
The second finish is another wonderful Scout tee using Nani Iro Freedom Garden - France. I love the neon colours!  (Sorry for the fuzzy photo.)
I can't wait to see what the Nani Iro fall releases might bring!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I seem to be several posts behind but am about to enjoy catching up and admiring all the lovely things you've made.
    I absolutely love the dress and that is one very pretty top too.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete