Monday, August 4, 2014

Prototype #4 - Wiksten Tova

Oh, Wiksten Tova, how I love thee, let me count the ways!

After my struggle with my last garment, this was such a breeze. What can I say but I made it, I wore it, I loved it.  It was a little tricky sewing around the corners of the front piece but that was about all. I don't love the fabric, again, wearable muslin. I can't wait to use some Liberty Lawn on this one!

We've had such hot weather in July which is still going on so I have not been wearing this much. Next time I will reconsider whether taking the sides in a bit may be helpful.

Prototype #4 - started and finished July 2014 

I will definitely make this again, many times over! It will be wonderful in Fall weather.

1 comment:

  1. Love your version of the Tova.
    The fabric you chose is very pretty.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete